WEST SYDNEY WOLVES SPONSORSHIPS
West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association is a not for profit organisation that has a clear vision to grow, promote and nurture the love of not only basketball, but sport, within our communities. With this clear vision in mind and community-centred approach to all we do, WSWBA wants to provide the local youth access to professional level training programs no matter what socio-economic background, gender or fitness levels and increased community engagement whilst creating a healthier community. We are working towards providing our community with world class sporting facilities and experienced coaching and officiating staff. Our team’s passion and dedication is invested in creating a community centric ‘heart’ within the local community.
West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association’s vision and drive to use sport as a vehicle for inclusion which draws together people of different races, religions and backgrounds is evidenced by the ethos that drive our Association. The Association works across five Local Government Areas; Cumberland, Parramatta, Strathfield, Burwood and Canada Bay, these areas have a combined of 640,000 people of which 30% are aged 24 years and under. Our ultimate goal is work with these young people, the 30% of our community’s population, to establish a lifelong love of sport, love of healthy living and physical activity. Communities benefit from active living and team sport for a whole range of reasons, which include; active kids are smarter kids, sport encourages social interaction, sport improves confidence and self-esteem, improves personal skills, cooperation and leadership skills and builds character.
Leading with passion, enthusiasm and determination, the management team at the Western Sydney Wolves Basketball Association intends to achieve the following goals through its basketball programs within 5 years:
- Increase basketball participation from current participation rates within in its local government areas by 25%.
- Create a strong and competitive junior local competition within the Association that ensures that Basketball Australia & Basketball NSW compliance levels are met to allow the creation of a representative squad for West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association.
- Ensure that through participation in the Metro Junior Waratah League within Basketball NSW competitions that West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association can participate in Senior Representative Competitions.
- Ensure that by 2020, there are 20% more women playing basketball than are currently registered as 31 July2017.
- Assist Basketball NSW in achieving higher NSW athlete participation, in Australian teams, by 15% by creating a representative pathway that supports the Basketball NSW talented athlete program.
- Assist the NSW Office of Sport to promote sport and active recreation participation to promote a healthier lifestyle for NSW residents.
With this in mind, we would like to invite you to become one of our valued sponsors. Your sponsorship will help us achieve our goals and will mean a real and long-lasting change in the lives of the young people we work with, their families and our communities as a whole. We ask that you to join us in our commitment to go beyond the basketball court and into our children’s school playground. By supporting West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association you are demonstrating that local businesses, organisations and leaders within the community support the young people of our community, that you support community growth and development and that you support the mission of West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association, our growth and progression.
By partnering with us, you will have a key role in the success of all of the West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association basketball development programs, teams and players. You will be truly part of our family – every smile, cheer, celebration, and every member enjoying the experience is something that you and your organisation will directly contribute to.
In addition, there are many reasons for your organisation to partner with us. By becoming one of our corporate sponsors, you’ll be able to enjoy:
- As West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association is a not for profit organisation, all your donations are tax deductible
- Lead generation from a captive audience
- Direct marketing campaign and positive publicity
- Be invited to take part in networking opportunities and increase your brand positioning as a socially conscious organisation
- The knowledge and satisfaction of being a part of an organisation that actively supports the local community and its youth
- Experience valuable good will in your business
- Increased customer loyalty
Please click on the below link to download our detailed sponsorship brochure for your review which will detail the sponsorship levels, the grassroots programs we are running and how your sponsorship will directly impact the community. We look forward to welcoming you as a valued sponsor of West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association and want to see how you can help us build one of our community-centred grassroots programs.